Joy To Make can make your hen party a day to remember.
We offer a tailor made hen party package to suit your requirements. We can accomodate groups of up to 15, source a venue for the day, offer expert advice and guidance, provide refreshments and serve afternoon tea.
No previous sewing experience is required, we can show you all the basics and guide you through. You can be as creative as you want to be, there’s no limits!
” What a fun day! I didn’t want to leave. When’s the next one? So sociable even in our silence. Felt like companionship with people I had just met as well as old friends. And we all produced something fab!” Dani
What you can make:
- Bedspread – Send the Bride home with a lovely bedspread made by your group. Each person will be given a square to decorate with whatever fabric or accessories that are available. A member of the Joy to Make team will then take the bedspread and assemble it.
- T-shirts – Modify your own t-shirts to wear out in the evening
- Picture collage – Decorate a canvas for the Bride using felts, paints, material and other accessories. Your design, your ideas!
- Cushions – Make your own cushion, choose your fabric, we’ll show you the rest in our step by step workshop.
- Afternoon tea – We can provide a selection of savoury and sweet bites and tea served on vintage china plates and cups and saucers approximately *£6.95 per head
Prices start from around £25 per head. As each party is bespoke, we can come up with an estimate once you have given us your final party numbers, what you want to make, and refreshments. Travel expensive and materials will be added into the total price.
To enquire about our hen party package please fill out the form below
Where are we based?
We are based in Loughborough and can travel to all Hen parties in Leicestershire and all over the East Midlands